If you’re stuck with one or more health issues, like I was ..
.. and you don’t know how to solve them, like me ..
.. then this idea may be just the nutritional answer for you – but first, some clues on what it is :-)
- It’s not a product you can buy. No company makes it. It is not a supplement. It is actually impossible to manufacture on a grand scheme in some factory because its shelf life is around one day.
- You make it in your own kitchen, yourself, with simple ingredients which you can get in any supermarket or grocery store.
- Its benefits have been proven in thousands of scientific health studies.
- It’s based entirely on natural medicine and contains absolutely nothing man-made.
- It’s not available over the counter, by prescription or from a doctor.
- It stabilizes blood sugar and reverses diabetes, better than man-made drugs.
- It reverses heart disease better than drugs.
- It stabilizes and improves your mood and mental abilities better than anti-depressants.
- It has none of the side effects that diabetes drugs, cardiovascular drugs or anti-depressants have mentioned on their package leaflet (which, very conveniently, you often do not get anymore anyways as the pharmacist will count the amount of prescribed pills into a neat little container. Handy, isn´t it?)
- It lets chronic inflammation and arthritis simply disappear.
- It gives you glowing skin, a balanced and happy mood, fresh breath and plenty of energy.
- You can start it right now and continue for a life time.
- It’s delicious. Try it and you will want more. Your body will develop a craving for it.
- It’s affordable! It’s not more expensive than the (processed) foods you would usually have.
It has more benefits than any other program / diet / pill – than anything else. There so many, too many to list them all. But you need to know that every single body part, from head to toe, inside out, benefits and gets protection when you commit to this:
Your hair, your nails, your skin
your eyes, your brain and your whole nervous system
your organs, your liver, your heart, your arteries and your blood
your reproductive organs and your digestive organs, your stomach, your colon, your elimination system
your endocrine system, your lymphatic system and your whole immune system
.. It is like bathing all your cells in medicine, 24/7.
SO, WHAT IS IT? ….
Let me introduce you to … Juice Feasting!
Yup – fEasting. You may have heard of “Juice Fasting” or “Juicing,” but this is something different. It’s called “Feasting” because it involves consuming large amounts of freshly made, plant-based juice. And you do not even need a juicer to make those juices. A good blender and a nut milk-bag or cheese cloth will do just fine.
The main differences between Juice Feasting and fasting or juicing are:
- There’s no limit to your intake. You can drink as much juice as you want with Juice Feasting and there is no restriction in calories whatsoever.
- You don’t need to go to a juicing center or clinic to do this. You can do it from your own kitchen, safely, affordably and successfully.
WHY FEAST AND NOT FAST?
A juice feast is a protocol that creates strong detoxification in your body while giving you energy to keep doing your job / activities throughout that time.
By not eating solid food and actually not consuming fiber at all (as you do with smoothies) you are giving your body a break from digesting stuff. Instead it will turn to old matter which it had not time to catch up on until then.
Like an office worker, overloaded with paperwork – stop the paper flow and the worker will finish what had been on the desk for days. Or, in some cases, years. Same in your body.
The average person will have between 2 to 5 kilos of old matter (or: shit!) in their intestines. I vividly remember a colleague of mine, excitedly reporting back from a colonoscopy: “I just lost 4 kilos!” .. Well, yeah. Of poop. Which, until then, you had been carrying around with yourself, inside. Yum.
Alright. So, a juice feast is a great way to release all *that* :-) and it gives you and your body the fantastic chance to actually really restore your self. That’s right. It actually does what all the multivitamin tablets, beauty pills, anti aging creams etc promise. It rejuvenates you. From the inside out. Your eyes will be brighter, your teeth will be whiter, your skin will be soft and radiant, illnesses heal, weight is released, scar tissue improves – it is like hitting the big RESET button for your system.
And at the same time, you are feeding your body massive amounts of vitamins, alkalizing minerals, micro-nutrients and anti/oxidants which will replace all the excess fat and cellular toxins. Yes, you also will lose some weight.
You will also feed your body plenty of protein – yes, from plants. Muscle builds from amino acids and raw plants have plenty of both.
Sure, there are some and they usually will show up on day two. The good thing about them is that they are temporary, they will ease off and they are best proof that the whole thing is actually working!
If you repeat the juice feast (which is absolutely fine and many have done so after being hooked within the first few days of their original experience), your body will release more toxic build up.
WHO CREATED JUICE FEASTING?
The idea is actually quite old – the benefits of fresh, plant/based juices have been recognized and are being used by the Gerson Institute www.gerson.org as well as Brian Clement’s Hippocrates Institute, www.hippocratesinst.com, with Hippocrates’ words “Let food be thy medicine” as their slogan.
The juicefeasting programmes though were creates by David Rainoshek. He holds an M.A. in Vegan/Live Food Nutrition and is the research assistant for Gabriel Cousens, a pioneer and leader in raw food and M.D. at his Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center in Arizona, USA.
David has not only coached others but also went through extensive juice feasts three times within four years.
Every time, he witnesses transformation on himself and others who do the juice feasting protocol.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
HOW TO DO A JUICE CLEANSE
If you want to learn more about juice feasting, juicefeasting.com has plenty. I’ve spent many hours on that site reading and watching videos, I then signed up for 60 days which gave me access to EVERYTHING for 60 days.